I have been going through all of this information, there is a lot to parse
through. I will come up with a plan to start moving forward on these
things. I will look into the wiki update.
I am still ingesting everything that has been done and needs to be done
with the servers.

I have not seen any replies from Dave unless I missed them before I joined
the mailing list. I want to make sure we are not wasting time trying to
work on the same things.

--Bryan Vest