On 5/28/2017 5:29 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
I have been all day on the do-stable-update-with-scores script. There is a build problem now that has me stumped. All of these scripts are a mess! They all do similar things in very different ways making it very hard to follow and troubleshoot.

I found a new-rule-score-gen directory in the backup under /home/updatesd/svn that is definitely not checked into the SA SVN. Maybe this will help me get past the part that is failing.

Agreed. Thank you for the time and energy on fixing this. Responding to your other email in a moment.