On 5/31/2017 2:52 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
On 05/30/2017 05:44 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

We should add /etc and /var/www and exclude /usr/local/spamassassin/backups since it's so large.
Added/excluded as suggested. Thanks very much for the feedback

Do we need to setup crashplan to run under supervisord and have monit email the sysadmins if it stops running again?
Need? No, CP alerts me if it doesn't run a backup for a few days. I don't know why it stopped though...
Yes. They look fine. I can create the recovery gpg key if you want me to then get it over to the infra team for long-term storage. Then we would need to resign everything with it plus the current sysadmins' keys.
Yes, this would be good for June 14th when I can give the GPG key personally to Greg.