That is great news!

So if I just ask for more feeds, you can rsync and deploy them easily, yes?

For example, some lists:

//SURBL
  Public Mirror: d3.surbl.org
  Jeff Chan - je...@surbl.org <mailto:je...@surbl.org>
  Testpoint: surbl-org-permanent-test-point.com.multi.surbl.org
//URIBL
  Public Mirror: ns4.uribl.com
  Dallas Engelken - dall...@uribl.com <mailto:dall...@uribl.com>
  Testpoint: host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com
//PCCC RBL
  Testpoint: test.wild.pccc.com
//EMAILBL.ME
  Alex Broens - axb.li...@gmail.com <mailto:axb.li...@gmail.com>
  Testpoint: TBD
//PSBL
  Public Mirror: ns-kam.surriel.com
  Rik van Riel <r...@surriel.com <mailto:r...@surriel.com>>
  Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.psbl.surriel.com.
//ANUBIS
  Public Mirror:
Joao Gouveia - joao.gouv...@anubisnetworks.com <mailto:joao.gouv...@anubisnetworks.com>
  Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.bl.mailspike.net
//RPLB
  Diane F. Skoll - d...@roaringpenguin.com <mailto:d...@roaringpenguin.com>
  Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.combined.wookie.rptn.ca
//INVALUEMENT
  Rob McEwen - r...@invaluement.com <mailto:r...@invaluement.com>
  Testpoint: 2.0.0.127.sip24.invaluement.local

Does anyone know if we are paying for SORBS or SpamHaus? I can likely strike these as inkind donations.

Regards,
KAM