VM still busted.  I put a note in the Jira issue that we need to get this thing rebooted in the next hour or we will loose a day of ruleset updates.

Dave

On 01/04/2018 03:42 PM, sha...@shanew.net wrote:
Ubuntu is the Linux of choice at my job.  Let me know if you want me
to take a look when it comes back up (though I think that will require
getting an account set up for me).