Hi WG,

I have created an (partial) archive of WG postings. Other than the full,
official one, this is manually structured according the contents of the
messages (at least as far as *I* think what content they belong to).

I had the idea to do this when I began to track the issues for
syslog-protocol. I have to admit I do not know if it is a good idea or
not. Also, I do not know if I can manage to keep it updated once the
message volume on the list increases. Let's see. If you find it useful
(or not useful;)) or have any other comments - please email my
privately. I would be very interested if you think this is a valuable
effort (most importantly because if all find it is totally useless, I
will probably spend the time somewhere else ;)).

The archive is at

    http://www.syslog.cc/ietf/

I would also like to whish all of you a happy and healthy new year!

Rainer