As discussed on the SELinux thread, this patch attempt to offer the same
level of configuration for Apparmor distributions by permitting to the
sysadmin to set the profile used by a unit. I didn't tested it but would
like to get early feedback on it from openSUSE and Ubuntu users, as they
are the 2 main set of users of AppArmor.

Main inspiration come from the upstart support, on
https://code.launchpad.net/~mdeslaur/upstart/apparmor-support
However, we are currently lacking the capacity of using directly a on disk
profile, and
I am not sure on the best way to support that.