Am 20.11.2014 um 21:10 schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
On 11/20/2014 08:05 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

your problem is that you have a hostile attitude against anybody not
doing like you want

No I dont.

- that's excatly the same as your well known fedora-devel posts "*we*
as QA" sounding like you are the "we" alone

Aha right like you should be getting yourself blocked on this and other
mailinglists.

EOT since you are quoting out of context, anybody who is interested can easily verify that by himself

i just answered your question and this was for sure the last time i respond to anything you are saying because your hypocritical way of quote and respond is not worth a single second