hi it's me again ;-),

with options *network-bridge* or *network-veth*, you « need » to configure
network host card *ve-container@if2* and network container card *host0@if5*
..

with my request, the idea would be to not disconnect the loopback device
and so, without network configuration, the container could simply
expose network
services throught the host...

instead of the option *port* to run with the option *private-network*, this
could be a new option (lo-network) that doesn't totally disconnect the
network of the two systems, but leaves only loopback device...

regards, lacsaP.