Am 24.01.2018 um 08:13 schrieb Yubin Ruan:
On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 04:10:10PM +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
On Di, 23.01.18 09:09, Reindl Harald (h.rei...@thelounge.net) wrote:
depeding on how your network is configured use "network.service" or
"networkmanager.service" (or however the networkmanager service is called in
detail, i don#t use it)

Nope. Use "network-online.target" if you are looking for a generic
unit to order after that is reached only after the network has been
"configured" for the first time, for some vague definition of
"configured", that is up to the networking implementation to fill with
sense...

Now I have these in the configuration file

[Unit]
Description=Sync mail
Wants=network-online.target
After=network.target network-online.target

[Service]
Type=oneshot
ExecStart=/path/to/the/script
TimeoutStartSec=1min30s

[Install]
WantedBy=default.target

However the script is still broken at system startup. Hmm...I am using a
Ubuntu 16.04LTS. I will post if there are any news

AGAIN: how is your network started

Lennart is *not* correct - at least on Fedora all the wait-online stuff don't work while "After=network.service" does when you still ue the cliassic network.service for a lot of obvious reasons

[root@srv-rhsoft:~]$ cat /etc/rc.d/init.d/network
#! /bin/bash
#
# network       Bring up/down networking
#
# chkconfig: - 10 90
#              start at boot time.
#
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: $network
# Should-Start: iptables ip6tables NetworkManager-wait-online NetworkManager $network-pre
# Short-Description: Bring up/down networking
### END INIT INFO