The Big TV Mystery as I see it (((NOT))) was why even ESPN2's on-screen cable listing
here in
Chicago states track and field 9-11 p.m., but instead there is baseball on. The WCs
were on 7-9 p.m.
I sat down at 8:58 p.m. to see a near empty stadium and hear the closing comments.
Baseball NOT
berry, berry good to me.