Even though it was delayed, I was impressed with the coverage of the Steeple. I can't remember the last time I saw network coverage of a steeplechase shown in its entirety - no commercials, no cut-away to other events and come back for the last lap, just >8 minutes of top class competition. Well done!

Kurt Bray