-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy Treadway
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cheaters <was Re: t-and-f: Lgat's B Sample Negative>

> >Sprinters and throwers are dirtier than distance runners.
>
>Probably true in the United States.
>If American distance runners are doping, they ought to sue
>their pharmacist for malpractice.
>
>RT

The original statement should probably be improved upon to say that:
Sprinting and Throwing as sports are dirtier than distance running, at
least in the United States.

...Not to imply, of course, that EVERY sprinter and thrower is doping,
or that
there are NO American distance runners using something like EPO or HGH.

RT
(dodging a 16 lb shot accidently dropped from an office building)