From: Richard McCann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 11:33 AM
To: malmo
Cc: 'T&FMail List'; 'Martin J. Dixon'
Subject: RE: t-and-f: Kelli White & narcolepsy

At 09:40 PM 10/28/2003 -0500, malmo wrote:
>This embellishment thing is getting tiresome. I've yet to hear of a
>band of vigilantes wanting penalties without a hearing.

Unfortunately, you must not be reading the messages posted on this
listserve.  There have been innumerable calls for athletes to be banned
immediately upon certification of the B test, WITHOUT a hearing.  We've
had
long discussions about the legitimacy of relying solely on scientific
tests
as proof without regards to other facts.  For example, my post retrieved
by
Martin Dixon recently that revived this thread was in direct response to

just such a call.