netters

Though I rarely comment on these issues.   Here is one now.

Conway Wrote:
> So, questions about drug use aside, how do you explain FloJo's 88 season as
> "predictable and within the norms of world class sprinting" ??

Extremely bad wind reading measures?  As I recall in Indianapolis
there was quite a debate about that as on the film there are objects
(coke cups?) blowing down the field as FloJo is running.  Or am I
just creating that image?  Seems to me that I have heard it argued
that her 10.68 is generally more accepted as a "real" time?  Go ahead
and slap me around if i am off on this.  But not to much I got in late
last night from a clinic and am now only starting on my 3rd cup of
java.

Good Training,
  Michael Rohl