That would almost certainly backfire.  Randy Barnes didn't fare too well
with his tryout with the Niners (inspired by Michael Carter, I believe),
and he was at the top of the sport at the time.  With the publicity
machine that the NFL is, it would only take one person saying, "sure,
we'll compete in a throwing event if you strap on some cleats and take a
few hits," and suddenly all people would see is how bad the t&f'ers are at
"real" sports.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - AbleDesign, Web Design that Can!