Let's see, Suzy lost because:

1.  Complete depletion of glycogen
2.  Dehydration
3.  Heart rate soared to unspecified record levels
4.  Body temperature soared to 105 or 106 degrees
5.  Panic
6.  Traumatic shock
7.  Vascular collapse
8.  Lack of oxygen

Anything else?  A massive heart attack maybe?  A sudden case of fulminant
cancer?  One of her legs fall off?  Maybe her central nervous system went
into total protective mode and ordered immediate and permanent paraplegia.

But not to worry.  Suzy's not in any kind of real trouble.  Her newly
vigilant central nervous system has it under control and will prevent her
from ever running very fast again.

I don't know who Jim Hunt is, but he's wasting his time being a running
coach.  He should be teaching at a major medical school.  Anyone who can
diagnose no fewer than eight ailments merely from watching someone fall down
is blessed with amazing medical powers.

Kurt Bray