Netters

i just arrived home horrified that my post was forwarded to the list.
Not because of what I said or how but rather that the infantile mind
had to resort to that after harassing me for the last several weeks.
My reaction, directly to him, was the culmination of weeks of
frustration where "mantis"  and some other goof ball continued to
there nonsense despite several attempts to dissuade them through
reasoned explanations.

At times, when a harasser, who has been merciless refuses to
change his actions, severe consequences are needed to stop that
individuals actions.

Mr. "Mantis" began a fight that he could not or would not be able to
commit himself to in its entirety.

His willful ignorance does not excuse his actions or grant him
mercy.  His forwarding of my message was his pathetic attempt to
seek refuge in the crowd of numbers and relieve him of hi
obligation to what he started.

My comment was neither threat or promise, just mere warning.

Maybe now he will heed it and leave me be.
Good Training,
  Michael Rohl