Adam et al,

The responsibility for this was Mantis's - he forwarded a personal note to a
public forum, something which is ALWAYS wrong and ALWAYS a severe breach of
etiquette. I don't care what the Rohls and Mantis say to each other in
private and it is not the place of ANY of us to pick Mike up on what
language he chooses to put in his private messages.

Frankly, this private spat is their own concern, not yours, mine or anyone
else's. Which is why  Mantis should have kept it private, and why you and
the rest of us should refrain from getting involved.

Justin

> ----------

If you are not the addressee indicated in the message (or responsible
for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone.

In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply Email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind.

relate to the official business of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd or its
Group/Associated Companies shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by them.

Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO Limited.
Registered in England.
Registered Number 1935786.
Registered Office 151 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5QE.
Telephone 020 7616 3500.
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]