Darrell wrote:

Conway you are a genius.  How do we rank the 200 this year?
Based on season results, Ato is number 1, MJ is number 2, and I would
probably go with Oba as number 3.  All of which is arguable.
If we go with the OG theme, then KK takes top honors, followed by Ato, MJ and
Darren Campbell, and Oba.
How interesting...

Exactly Darrell .. Probably the toughest event to rank this year .. MJ has the times .. Kederis the Olympic gold .. Crawford was NCAA champ and Capel the Trials winner .. And you can't forget Miller's whole season (it wasn't bad) ... I have trouble with Kederis as #1 .. He won Olympic gold in a let down race .. And MJ won nothing of significance .. I would have to agree with Ato as number one as he had the most significant wins and medalled at the games .. Then I guess Kederis # 2 off the gold .. Oba #3 off his season .. MJ # 4 off his times .. Then maybe Campbell # 5 off the Olympics ...Capel # 6 off his Trials win and Olympic rounds (although I know they really don't count) ... Miller #7 off his season .. And then toss the rest in the air .. Curious as to how the voters (and others out there) see it ??