Darrell wrote:
Now this is an interesting line of reasoning.
Kenteris won one race, ran one race outside of Greece, and you are willing to
discount everyone else's season because his victory was the OG.

I do not think he has races to support his tremendous victory.  Too many
19.8's, and 19.9's to outweigh.

Agreed .. While I understand that the Olympics is THE race of the year and there were few big races this year outside of the Olympics a simple win here should not be enough .. Even by TFN standards (where heavy emphasis is placed on the Olympics) Boldon had the best record on the season despite not winning the Olympics .. He won some important European races and had the best overall season .. I've rated Kederis as high as #2 but could easily be considered 3 or even 4 depending on your logic/view .. But #1 is a stretch ..