In a message dated Thu, 21 Dec 2000  4:21:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
"Conway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Isn't it ironic that while only we hard core sprint fans profess to love
those events .. And the general populace is crazy about distance running ..
That when facilities are created to host world class events they are
designed for the benefit of the sprinters and speed ???

Conway Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dude, I hope you are writing with tongue in cheek!?! The general populace
could give a rat's ass about distance running. The same could be said for all
of track & field, but I can assure you the average person would find even the
Sydney men's 10K a yawner.
sideshow