In a message dated Wed, 17 Jan 2001  9:56:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I suppose when dealing with the same  intellectual and emotional mind sets that
produced such lovely concepts as racism, bigotry, anti semitism, sexual
discrimination, religious persecution  and any number genocides in history then I
suppose facts don't really matter. >>

It's only January, and I think we already have a mortal lock on the yearly
hyerbolic-post award. Tossing some smack at a track & field event is now the
equivalent of racism, religious persecution and any number of genocides?!!!

I was never much of a debater, but I don't think you're going to win many converts to
your side with off-the-wall statements like that.

gh