--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Moving up is easier. Many milers turn out to be good marathoners. How
> many marthoners come down to the mile.

That argument might make sense if there were the same number of people
moving down as there are moving up, but I'd guess the ratio at least 90/10
in favor of moving up.  Of course that's going to heavily skew the
results.

> Good milers train very similar to marathoners.

A few good milers might train like marathoners, but most would probably be
5 minute milers if they did.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - AbleDesign, Web Design that Can!