From: Dave Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 7:52 AM
To: malmo; Sahu Habibi; mike fanelli; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: Alan Webb

I saw the race.   Webb went out from the gun, controlled
the entire race.   Brannen went with him for the first 6
laps or so.   Webb's mile split was 4:19.8 by my watch.
He was really pushing hard.   The track has tight turns,
and the lanes are narrow (42" at best).   It is not banked.
 Webb ran a great race - his last lap was just under 32, so
he had a kick, but not a substantial one.  I believe his
time is the best 2 mile ever in a high school only race.

Dave Cameron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=== message truncated ===