Well, gang, let me say it again and set the record straight again.  Marion is
not getting any money from Mt. SAC and there is no bonus money for a WR.  I
simply thought it might be a good idea to inquire about the possibility of
adding Monique to the field for the local interest angle.  Thought it might
be good for some publicity and thought it might help the meet and maybe even
generate some real fan interest.  I am so sorry that I have stirred up such a
hornet's nest by trying to make the race interesting.  Monique is not running
in the race and, by the way, I sure as hell won't be saying anything else to
anyone regarding the other entrants.  Again, excuse me for trying to generate
some interest.
Scott Davis
Director - Mt. SAC Relays