Oleg:

Actually, there is every reason to elieve there is a genetic component to
that as well, but it's too long to get into here. The difference, however,
is that the Kenyan example provides statistical evidence, but that is only a
small fraction of the evidence....the rest is based on documented anatomical
and physiological differences between populations, which also points to the
same conclusion that bio-genetics are critical factors in understanding
what's going on.

--
Jon Entine
RuffRun