Alan:

Fact is Allan, it seems you are trying to deliberately distort what I write.
AGAIN, if you find a tall woman, it does not "prove" that women are taller
than men. Sure you can find many individual examples. If tomorrow, some
great white hope went out and ran a 2:05 marathon it would no more "prove"
that whites in general are the equal of East/North Africans than a win by
the Chicago Bulls over the LA Lakers "proved" that the Bulls were a better
team. However, if the Bulls consisently had beaten the Lakers, then you
could conclude that. That's why we have baseball "seasons" and race
"seasons."

Individual examples are just that--records of individuals.

Poulation genetics does not "predict" invididual achievements. It helps to
explain trends are possibilities and likelihoods. Nothing more.

Again, If you REALLY believe that if Americans just walked more to school,
ate the right trail mix, trained in Aspen, and drank cow's milk, that they
would surpass (in gross numbers and in per capita) populations that are a
tiny fraction of their size as champion runners, then god bless you....you
have the makings of a  flat-earth Creationist!!

You really believe that evolution has NOT had an impact on body type and
anatomy and physiology of populations and that's a key factor in why certain
populations tend to do better at certain running distances??

--
Jon Entine
RuffRun