Ah, Walt you are going to make me spell it all out.
I think MJ should be free to run on the relay and in the 400 m if he choses
to, he is not denying anyone anything.
My scenario had nothing to do with MJ.  My scenario was against this new US
rule, that I fell has no real purpose, other than marketing names.  Maurice
is being forced to compete at US Nationals for no reason.  His participation
will take a lane from some dreamer, not to mention risk injury.

DGS
Faith is a road seldom traveled
Let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus,
the author and finisher of our faith" Hebrews 12: 1-2