-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kebba Tolbert
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 6:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: my Pre Classic comments

 Distance running has improved greatly since 1964 and he
still has a long way to go to be a contender. {Morcelli is # 20 on the
all-time junior list with a 3:37+) He's got great potential and it seems

like a good head on his shoulders. His college coach to be has shown
good
results -- so we'll have to wait and see.