Does anyone know anything about Webb's coach?  Where did he run, how
good was he, has he gotten lucky the past few years or has he produced good
runners other from other years?  Obviously South Lakes is a very good HS
program is they have another kid that can do 3:00 for 1200m.  That poor kid
is a good runner in his own right and no one even knows his name.
     I thought he was a young coach.  Is he the next Pat Tyson or Joe
Newtown?
                                   Marty O.

<< I think a lot of times what turns a great high school runner into an
 afterthought is the change in coach in college. If I was a college coach and
 Webb was coming to me I'd be asking Webb's high school coach for a little
 help now and then, just so I don't screw things up. Find out what Webb has
 been doing and keep doing it. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. >>