Ed:
That again goes back to your association.  I'm both a high school coach and
club coach as well as youth chair.  We regularly have mass mailings as well
as word of mouth.  We pass out literature at the high school coaches
association meeting and that association even has a seat on our board.  In
other words high school coaches and usatf kinda work together, so the word
gets out.  Those that don't know here don't want to know.  It has nothing
to do with money from the USOC or the national office of USATF.  It has to
do with how active your association chooses to be in the high school arena.