> Just so we understand each other Miguel.
> You are trying to tell us to let society dictate morality, fairness,
> and
> righteousness.  That simply is irresponsible, and a very immature way
> conduct yourself.  It is the "Well everyone else was doing it!"
> attitude,
> that has cost more than a few kids some skin on their backsides.

As far as I am concerned, these athletes live in our society
and their morals and behaviour is pretty much influenced by
the community.  I am not defending the 'Well everyone else was
doing it!" attitude, but in a sport where new training methods,
new shoes, new materials, new surfaces are quickly absorbed
why not the new pharmacological innovations!?  Why do we
distrust so much science and all the sudden we want everyone
to be clean!  Despite the fact that the human species was NEVER
'clean'.  If 'clean' is the motto, I want to go further, I want
everyone to be bare feet!

> I do not need to convince you that the sport is clean, but I damn sure
> will convince of what is right and just, and proper.

I am afraid I grew up in a post-modern society and the 'right, just
and proper' motto has long disappear.

> And do not get it confused, it is not a drug war, it is an attempt to
> keep
> the nature of fair play in the sport.  People are making mistakes in
> how to
> deal with the information, but they are making a mistake by dealing
> wit the
> issue.

Fair play!?  In a 'dog eat dog' world where is the fair play!?  Why
athletes should behave differently?

> I will assume you are a fan, I am a little more than that.  And I will
> tell
> you, the sport is no where near as dirty as this list, or the track
> public
> likes to think it is.  I am not saying it is squeaky-clean, but it is
> no
> where near as dirty as many want us to believe.
> Losers and cynics take that easy thought process.

I am a cynic and I have no problems in admitting it.  However, I
wasn't born like this...

Miguel