But Malmo, that piece of white paper would look so pretty in a nice shiny
frame on my desk...:) Like most certified pieces of paper, High School
Diploma, GED, College Degree, it means squat. The problem is that people
with certified pieces of paper get the "one-up" on those with the actual
knowledge most of the time. So if you want to be a coach, a personal
trainer, a teacher, etc, you have to have that pretty piece of paper that
says "I'm smart" or you want get very far, even though you may not actually
possess the "knowledge" to be successful.

Alan
http://www.geocities.com/runningart2004