In some ways I hate to bring this up but I am surprised noone has mentioned the 3 DQ's
Sunday in Salt Lake for the using the newest version of EPO called darpopeitin (sorry
about the spelling).   Chemical just released and isn't even on the list of banned
substances yet but certainly will be.  What was interesting was that athletes who were
DQ'ed were only DQ'ed for Saturday and Sunday's events.  Earlier tests were negative
so those events stood.
  The testers must be catching up with the users at least for a little while.

phil weishaar