Yes, why DQed for only the last event? Was it because they were negative after the
previous events???? Doesn't a ruled positive drug test at the same Olympics hold for
all competitions at that Olympics?

Sore subject, but since this was on American soil, are foreign athletes afforded same
rights under U.S. law? How much of a review of the lab positive was there and did
these athletes get an opportunity to offer an explanation at a hearing?

(((I saw Dwight Stones interview the male German-turned-Spaniard XC skier after his
50k win, and DS asked him if he would consider U.S. citizenship.)))