--- Kurt Bray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not a chance in the case of EPO.  As I said in the previous post, the
> EPO gene wasn't even discovered until 1985, so any date before that just
> isn't possible.

You may well be right (I didn't get your previous post until after this
one).  I'm not positing that EPO was in use earlier than '85, nor do I
really care.  I was merely pointing out that the "release" date of a drug
and its earliest illicit use may not coincide all that closely.

Dan

=====
http://AccountBiller.com - MyCalendar, D-Man, ReSearch, etc.
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F