>From: Ed and Dana Parrot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>After having the opportunity to watch all the action this past >weekend, I
>once again am reminded how exciting high level track and >field is to
>watch.
>Some thoughts:
>-Davis is going big places in the triple jump. He seems like he is >very
>under control and could add a foot or two by Athens.

>- Ed Parrot

I agree with you about Walter Davis. I was suprised that they didn't show it
on TV. I was out at Stanford and taped the meet. When I got back home I'm
scrolling through the coverage and I see at the end in the "and in other
events" top 3 placers and was like "oh"

I mean if 57'9 at nationals doesn't get you on TV what does?

--Kebba