Lee Nichols wrote:

> You know, now that you mention it, that is a funny way of labeling
> people. I always thought of myself as being a 4:27 HS miler, but
> let's face it, I was a 4:30-4:33 guy who popped off one good race.

"Everyone ran the mile in 4:30 in high school."

 or so Frank Shorter said

        Jason Blank                          Hopkins Marine Station
Enloe HS '92, Duke '96, Stanford ??            Oceanview Boulevard
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Pacific Grove, CA 93950

"If I wasn't running, I would do a tough job, no money, digging,
  digging, digging -- a hard job. No money." -- Joseph Nderitu