ghill wrote:

> > Or the services of an undertaker after you suddenly drop dead from a
> > previously
> > undiagnosed heart problem.>>
>
> This could be right up there with the shortest books in history: list of
> track people on whose death certificate the coroner wrote "steroids."
>
> Got any documentation to go with your inflammatory statement? I'm not saying
> steroids aren't dangerous (partic. in the manner used by many track people),
> but I've been hearing tales of death for 30+ years now but there's no names
> attached to it.
>
> gh

When someone suddenly drops dead of a heart problem it can be difficult to
prove that 'roids were involved.  If you read your own magazine you will find
at least two sudden heart related deaths in the last few years.  Can I prove
that 'roids killed them?  No, but these deaths plus heart problems among
admitted or proven users should serve as a warning to all but those who have
their head in the sand.  Perhaps things would be clearer in this regard if we
could be sure that the USOC and USAT&F never covered up positive test results.

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]