Someone on a list up here suggested a little tongue in check that Marion enter
the 400 in Berlin and her presence alone would be enough to psyche out Guevara.
Is that technically and practically possible? I suspect not even if she could
get into the race given that the 100 would probably be after the 400?
Regards,
Martin