Ron,
"In the middle of nowhere" is a relative term(and therefore debatable) which I
will take full and complete responsibility for. There was actually at least one
other error in my post and that is that she finished 8th not 7th. I posted that
correction immediately but the server gods saw fit not to pass it through. I
actually tried to figure out where the race was held. I knew it was Debbie's
club(don't know if it is yours) in Victoria but once the results were posted and
the race was done, the background information including venue was gone-at least I
couldn't find it. "The middle of nowhere" comment was more my take on the depth
of the race. The road racing scene out there is not quite what it used to be when
the Williams', Butler, your wife, McCloy, Nelson etc. etc. used to show up at
road races once in a while. 350,000 people and 15:51 and 17:31 are the winning
times! The horror. That, however, is a whole other thread.
Regards,
Martin