Among other things, I publish X-Country X-Press, which comes out weekly
during the fall. I cover the sport on all levels, with the emphasis on
collegiate action (Div.I-III, NAIA, JUCO). If you're interested in seeing
what subscribers get on a regular basis, drop me a note off-list and I'll add
you to my e-mail list for this coming weekend. If you're the energetic sort
that doesn't mind surfing the web all weekend, then this is probably not for
you. If you like someone else doing the work for you, you might want to take
a look.

Walt Murphy

(Hopefully I haven't violated any list ethics by posting the above)