Well jeez, it was in on Philly.com... it must be true!  I would be willing
to make a small wager to anyone interested that Webb is not running the
Phili marathon and that Bill Fleischman doesn't know what he is talking
about.  Maybe Alan is running the 5k run on the same day, but no way is he
racing 26.2.  He's not stupid, Razcko is not stupid, and Nike wouldn't let
him.