Where did Greg LeMond ever finish on the L'Equipe list? The French liked him even
less. But at least
a great track accomplishment was recognized, but interesting that there is no Paula or
marathoners
at all (or is that the bottom 10 or 20 of the list?) The French do know where Chicago
is; they used
to come over in huge numbers prior to 9-11.