-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of ghill
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:57 PM
To: track list
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Euro meet directors threaten to go nuclear

 It may be my fondest love, but in the big scope of things, it's just a
bunch of skimply-clad people running around in circles.

I'll get around to HATING what drugs have done to ALL sports after I've
cleansed the world of welfare fraud, corporate fraud, the dumbing down
of our educational system and the rape & pillage of our air and water.
(short
list)

gh