As a track fan and a NY City and State Tax Payer, I am troubled to find out the amount of money that is being spent here for the NSIC at the Armory. I am under the impression that the MAC gets NY State funding to run its youth programs and if they are spending so much money on out-of-state athletes, coaches, and parents lets hope the NEW YORK ATHLETES, COACHES, AND PARENTS are receiving the same. I hope I see a hell of a meet.

So far as I know that the following teams are recieving:

Long Beach Poly (CA) 18 tickets 9 rooms for 4 days
Long Beach Wilson (CA) 16 tickets 8 rooms for 4 days
Mt. View (Utah) 11 tickets 5 rooms for 4 days
Riverside Poly (CA) 9 tickets 4 rooms for 4 days
54 ticketsx$300=$16,200 26 roomsx4 days x$135=$14040
Grand Total $30240

Is this great use of money when my NYC propety taxes just increased 18%?

Robert Jackson