----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne T. Armbrust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

BTW, Ed. I'm sorry, but I don't think it is important at all to be an
Olympic tourist. The fact that we send so many Olympic tourists is part
of the reason why we haven't had an Olympic medalist in any event longer
than 800 m since the rump Olympics of '84.

-- Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Computomarx (TM) 3604 Grant Ct. Columbia MO 65203-5800 USA (573) 445-6675 (voice & FAX) http://www.Computomarx.com "Know the difference between right and wrong... Always give your best effort... Treat others the way you'd like to be treated..." - Coach Bill Sudeck (1926-2000)