Does anyone else think Powell can run 9.70 -- as in nine, point seven, OH!

malmo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Kaplan
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:12 PM
To: t-and-f@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Powell's WR

Yeah, who was that fool who said he'd never amount to anything...  :-)

Although, to be fair, I think I referred to his competitive drive more than
his ability to shine in low key settings.

Dan

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Powell is closing in on his potential.
>
> I really wonder what kind of 400 he could run if he had the motivation
> to train for it.
>
> Mitch

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming http://Run-Down.com
- 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
  @    o      Dan Kaplan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <|\/ <^-  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
_/ \ \/\      (503)370-9969 phone/fax
   /   /

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html