Each day's session (morning and afternoon) is archived approximately 1-hour after the final event. You can then watch it at anytime. The archives will stay up for about 6 months.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: t-and-f@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sent: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 05:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: t-and-f: Dumb question on coverage

  I have a question on being able to watch the coverage.

I haven't signed up with wcsn.... but I might do so today - depending
on the answer to a question.

I noticed that they tout "live coverage".   This doesn't help me
much, in that I'm at work most of the time that live coverage is
offered.

Is there a way to see it "not live"?

Dave Cameron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]